Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Unnatural

Hello, my name is Karl and I'm the unnatural. This is my first post documenting my progression from unnatural to what I hope will be a master of pickup. The purpose of this blog will be to document my successes and making them habits rather than mere occurrences, as well as identifying my sticking points and correcting them. But before I go any further I think I should give a little background as to why I'm here and why I'm starting this blog.

At first glance you would probably guess that I would be the last guy you would expect to need help with women. I'm a tall (6-foot-3), thin, good-looking, black guy (and you know we're all supposed to be blessed with superior natural game, right), I have a good sense of humor and am a pretty good conversationalist. But these truths tell you nothing of where I've come from or how I got here.

I was overweight and very shy as a kid and often made fun of by the boys and never wanted by the girls. I didn't have my first makeout until I was 17, did not lose my virginity until I was almost 19 and did not have my first girlfriend until I was 19. So I am essentially as unnatural as one can get.

But this blog won't be about re-living those moments. It will be about building upon the progresses I have made and becoming the man I know I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment